Equazen Pro Jellies
EQUAZEN PRO is a medical food that addresses fatty acid deficiencies in people with ADHD and some related neurodiverse conditions that cannot be resolved by normal diet modification alone.
- Supports children's attention control, vocabulary, and immediate memory recall
- Supports improved inattentive behavior
- Supports balanced mood
- Supports improved academic performance
ADHD is associated with impaired omega fatty acid balance. Many children with ADHD often have a substantial deficiency of essential fatty acids, as well as a marked omega-3/omega-6 ratio imbalance. These deficiencies are linked to genetic differences in fatty acid metabolism in these individuals. This is important because, omega fatty acid deficiencies are thought to negatively affect key brain functions and inflammatory pathways in the brain.
- Supported by over 15 years of research and more than 19 clinical studies, 8 of which demonstrate benefits in learning, concentration and brain development in individuals with ADHD
- Derived from sustainable and environmentally responsible fish oil and evening primrose oil, both processed according to the most rigorous international standards
- Can be used to provide nutritional support in combination with traditional ADHD care
- Friend of the Sea Certified
- GMP quality assured
Omega 3, Omega 6, EPA, DHA, GLA